Yes, the A.6 and A.3 have an auto standby mode built in so when the unit has not been in use for 10 minutes it will automatically go into low power standby mode. The light on the front control panel will flash when in standby. It will wake up on control demand over IP.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup my VSSL?
- What apps can I use?
- What platforms does VSSL support for listening to music?
- How do I use the VSSL app?
- How to use the VSSL App - Advanced settings
- How do I configure VSSL with GoogleHome?
- Can I use my Apple TV to listen to music?
- Can VSSL play different songs on different zones at the same time?
- Can I use a VSSL system with my home automation system?
- How many watts per speaker?