The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK) advise you have fourteen calendar days to cancel the contract for your order with us and we will issue you with a full refund for the items you have purchased and the cost of standard delivery if you've paid for shipping.
- The fourteen calendar days start from the day after you receive your order.
- If you’re returning your whole order and you’ve paid for delivery we'll refund the cost of Standard Delivery to your country even if you've used one of our quicker delivery options. For example, if you pay £5.50 for our Next Day Delivery service but the cost of Standard Delivery is £3 then we will refund you £3. The extra £2 is not covered under these regulations. If only part of your order is returned, any delivery charge you paid won’t be refunded.
- We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so you'll need to get in touch using any of our available contact options to let us know you'd like to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- If you have already received your order, you will need to return to us the items from your order that you wish to cancel.
- The items you return must be unused and in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them.
- We try hard to accept all returns. Returns to us need to have the original tags still on them but need not be returned to us in the same packaging in which they were delivered to you. However it is your responsibility to ensure that the returned items are packaged well enough that they won't be damaged on the way back to us. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. In this case we will not refund you. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.
You can open a return request at http://returns.tecblu.co.uk