VSSL uses Native Streaming to play music to the VSSL amplifier via Airplay, Spotify Connect, or Google™ Cast. This gives listeners the capability to use virtually any music app or play any web content when enjoying your VSSL. Please see www.vssl.com/listening for a list of apps that can be used.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup my VSSL?
- What apps can I use?
- What platforms does VSSL support for listening to music?
- How do I use the VSSL app?
- How to use the VSSL App - Advanced settings
- How do I configure VSSL with GoogleHome?
- Can I use my Apple TV to listen to music?
- Can VSSL play different songs on different zones at the same time?
- Can I use a VSSL system with my home automation system?
- How many watts per speaker?