The VSSL A.6 and A.3 amplifiers can be installed into an equipment rack using the included mounting brackets or can be placed on a shelf. To set up your VSSL amplifier you will need to connect to a standard power outlet, hardwired ethernet connection, and wireless network connection.
Connecting the VSSL A.6 and A.3
- Make sure all speaker wires are properly connected to the back of the VSSL amplifier (+ to + and - to -)
- Connect VSSL to 110v power using the supplied power cable. For users who require 220v power, the VSSL is equipped with auto voltage sensing but a cord for 220v is not provided.
- Using a category 5, 5e, or 6 networking cable, plug into the network port on back of the A.6 or A.3 from the router, make sure the router is connected to the LAN. Once the network port light turns green you will know that the amplifier is now connected to the network and ready for use.
- Download the VSSL app from from the appropriate app store.
- Use the VSSL app to finish setup; name zones, create party zones, EQ and volume adjustments
Configuring VSSL with GoogleHome: