Do you want to return something? No problem!
- You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order.
- We'll send your replacement to the original delivery address. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address (remember to click 'Save' when you're done).
- If the item in question is out of stock then a refund will be issued instead.
- We'll refund the price you purchased your item at - this includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including stickers e.g. Warranty stickers, protective plastic on lenses/glass.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 28 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- For more info on how to return your order visit our Returns Centre (http://returns.tecblu.co.uk)
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage. Our returns address is:
Unit K, The Loddon Centre